- MADE IN GERMANY - SOLINGEN
- Box Joint | Hot Drop Forget Blanks
- DIN ISO 9654 - High Alloy Carbon Steel - Cutting edge over 60 HRC
- ESD-Safe comfortable dual-compound thermoplastic grips with double leaf springs
- High Gloss Steel Polished Surfaces -Avoiding chrome flaking and damages to circuits and components.
Front Angle Angle Cutter 5'' very slim pointed jaws with fine bevel, cuts flush in front of components and esd safepound thermoplastic grips. Box-joint version with opening springs. Cutting capacities for medium wire : 0.6/22 mm/AWG, soft wire : 0.8/22 mm/AWG
This product is 100% Made in Germany/Solingen
Our speciality for a smooth, controlledand maintenance-free action, a perfectcutting edge alignment and a longlife. There is no better technology forprecision pliers and cutters
ISO 9654:2004 specifies the principal dimensions of single-purpose cutting nippers for electronics and the range of diameters of test wires to be used to verify the functional performance of these nippers in accordance with ISO 9656:2004
The materials used meet all require-ments for hand tools used inside EPA’s.They are marked accordingly.