- MADE IN GERMANY - SOLINGEN
- Box Joint - Hot Drop Forget Blanks - INOX
- Tungsten carbide edges – Hardness values over 80 HRC!
- DIN ISO 9654 - High Quality Stainless Steel
- Fine polished surfaces - Guarantees no blare.
- With screwed on double leaf springs, easy to take off for cleaning.
Oblique Tip Cutter 4.3/4'' Tungsten-Carbide edges, with fine bevel. INOX - Stainless steel. Box-joint version with screwed on double leaf springs, easy to take off for cleaning. Cutting capacities for hard wire : 0.3/29 mm/AWG, for medium wire : 0.6/22 mm/AWG, soft wire : 1.0/18 mm/AWG
This product is 100% Made in Germany/Solingen
Our speciality for a smooth, controlledand maintenance-free action, a perfectcutting edge alignment and a longlife. There is no better technology forprecision pliers and cutters
ISO 9654:2004 specifies the principal dimensions of single-purpose cutting nippers for electronics and the range of diameters of test wires to be used to verify the functional performance of these nippers in accordance with ISO 9656:2004