- MADE IN GERMANY - SOLINGEN
- Box Joint | Hot Drop Forget Blanks
- DIN ISO 9654 - High alloy carbon steel with tungsten carbide edges - Over 80 HRC!
- ESD-Safe comfortable dual-compound thermoplastic grips with double leaf springs
- High Gloss Steel Polished Surfaces -Avoiding chrome flaking and damages to circuits and components.
Side cutting pliers 5'' Tungsten-carbide tipped tapered head with fine bevel and relieved jaws and esd safepound thermoplastic grips. Box-joint version with opening springs. Cutting capacities for piano wire : 0.4/26 mm/AWG, hard wire : 0.8/20 mm/AWG, soft wire : 1.8/13 mm/AWG
This product is 100% Made in Germany/Solingen
Our speciality for a smooth, controlledand maintenance-free action, a perfectcutting edge alignment and a longlife. There is no better technology forprecision pliers and cutters
ISO 9654:2004 specifies the principal dimensions of single-purpose cutting nippers for electronics and the range of diameters of test wires to be used to verify the functional performance of these nippers in accordance with ISO 9656:2004
The materials used meet all require-ments for hand tools used inside EPA’s.They are marked accordingly.