- MADE IN GERMANY - SOLINGEN
- Laid in Joint | Hot Drop Forget Blanks
- DIN ISO 9654 - High Alloy Carbon Steel - Cutting edge over 60 HRC
- ESD-Safe comfortable black dip coating grips with double leaf springs
- Steel Polished Surfaces -Avoiding chrome flaking and damages to circuits and components
Side Cutting Pliers 4.3/4''oval head with bevel and ESD-Safe comfortable black dip coating grips with double leaf springs. Laid in Joint version with opening springs. Cutting capacities for hard wire : 0.4/26 mm/AWG, medium wire : 1.0/18 mm/AWG , soft wire : 1.5/15 mm/AWG
This product is 100% Made in Germany/Solingen
An alternative to save costs, but still
conforming to our high quality standards. Excellent value for money.
ISO 9654:2004 specifies the principal dimensions of single-purpose cutting nippers for electronics and the range of diameters of test wires to be used to verify the functional performance of these nippers in accordance with ISO 9656:2004
The materials used meet all require-ments for hand tools used inside EPA’s.They are marked accordingly.